Saturday, September 10, 2011

my saturday

It's been a weird day. Maybe I'm just weird. I've always been a very vivd dreamer & always remember them. I don't know if it is lack of sleep or stress but all week I've been having strange intense dreams. Last night took the cake. I slept in on purpose this morning in the hopes that I would catch up from my busy week & feel FABULOUS today! It didn't quite work out that way. I did sleep until noon but I woke up grouchy, angry & frustrated! It's like my agravating dream just carried through to my day. You would think that since I know it was all a dream I could shake it off & get on with it. Nope.........I'm a poop today....
I did finish up a couple little paintings that I had started yesterday. I struggled through them despite myself! LOL
I posted them to my etsy shop today along with a few new aceo's. The other day I also added a bunch of new digi stamps to my dilly beans blog.
I'm about to put on some comfy lazy pants & curl up in my bed with my zune and headphones. I'm going to drift off listening to my tunes & hopefully tomorrow I will wake up happy & ready for anything!
Goodnight :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love the eyes. :) Have you ever heard of lucid dreams? You should look it up. :)

    ReplyDelete