Wednesday, July 28, 2010

NEW SWAPS!

Here are the next swaps to join!!!

Stylized Elephants ATCS
3/3 cards (21/2x31/2)
Due date: Sept. 15, 2010
Any medium welcome as long as most of the work is hand drawn or painted

Twilight Saga ATCS
3/3 cards (2/12x31/2)
Due Date: Sept. 30, 2010
Characters & scenes in your own style
Hand drawn or painted, some collage okay as long as most of the work is by hand

I've added these to the ATCS SWAPS page. just let me know what swaps you would like to join & I will add you to the list. Hope to see a lot of you joining! These will be a lot of fun to do :)

6 comments:

  1. I´m definetly on the Elephants swap! I love Elephants! I´m not familiar with the Twilight Saga, don´t know what that is, so, I guess I´ll participate only on the Elephant swap! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good! I have you & your friend on the list for the elephant swap. The other swap is for the Twilight series books by Stephanie Meyer. The 4th movie is soon to be released! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to do twilight one please

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome HEYJUDE! I've added you to the list :) thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to join the twilight swap please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margo, I've added you to the list! Thanks for joining :)

    ReplyDelete